Friday, February 11, 2011

If Jonathan wrote me a Valentine.....

I wrote this to show as an example for my English students as we were playing with Valentine poems and they had to write one in this form....I tried to imagine what my 5 year old might say....

I love you more than fruit snacks
And goldfish in a cup
I love you more than Root Beer
And movies in the truck

I love you more than light sabers
And the fighting sounds they make
I love you more than birthdays
Even DQ ice cream cakes

I love you more than Legos
And money in my jar
Please be my Valentine Mom
I love you most by far

3 comments:

Christina said...

Very cute!! Would make a mommy cry!:)

Christina said...

Very cute! Would make a mommy cry :)

Jocelyn said...

I love it and if Jonathan could write that's exactly what he would say!