We'll start with this lovely little girl. Here she is in Eagle's Nest, having a little snack. She loves hanging out here in the mornings while Mama teaches.
- saying "I Wuv You!!" when I put her to bed
- ecstatic when Daddy comes home
- still loves Strawberry Shortcake and starting to want Barbies
- her idea of bliss in 2 words: Happy Meal
- wearing size 5T and she's still more than a month away from her third bday
- adept at wrestling with her brothers *sigh*
- meticulous about putting things back in the fridge (mama loves this)
- kisses me sloppily on the mouth when I leave to teach my classes
- calls her brothers "the boys" - example, "Where boys go?"
- wonderfully feminine for being surrounded by little men :)