Mrs. McBride tagged me, and I owe her big time since she used to watch my kids in Texas and put up with Chick-Fil-A melt-downs. The girl is a champ.
Here are the tagging rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag
Let the randomness begin....
1. When I purchase a magazine, I always choose the 3rd or 4th one back because it hasn't been leafed through by the general public. Less crinkles and folds - a more pristine magazine and a happy Jeannie.
2. Cluttered kitchen counters make me edgy, like I can't breathe.
3. Sometimes if I'm singing an emotional song at church, I will think about an auto mechanic's shop to keep myself from crying: dirty tires, greasy floors, tools, dirty waiting rooms, etc.
4. I'm pretty obsessed about keeping my kids' nails trimmed and clean. It's also a great excuse to cuddle and be close. But I haven't trimmed Daniel's nails in about 2 years due to his nail-biting habit. Argh.
5. I must have 2-3 books going at the same time. Get a little panicky if there's nothing waiting in the wings.
6. If I could, I would give someone half of my hair because it's so thick and beastly to deal with everyday.
YOU ARE TAGGED (but I won't hate you if you don't do it)
1. Beth W. - cause you need to post more often :)
2. Rachel E. - you make me smile
3. Josh H. or Melissa H. - whoever wants to post first :)
4. Aunt Jana - you know you want to!
5. Anne W. - it's been 3 months, time for a new post -haha
6. Alison W. - I need to know more stuff about you!