Sunday, October 21, 2007

Hold Onto Your Hats

Mama is flying into Minneapolis tomorrow! I've never cleaned so hard in my life...not that she cares that much, but girls, you know what I'm talkin' about. You wanna make Mama proud.

In other news, our church here had a Senior Pastor candidate preach this morning. We've had an interim pastor for 18 months, so this is a real answer to prayer. I heard him answer questions at a meeting yesterday with worship and hospitality teams. I think he's a shoe-in, but we'll see how the vote went tonight. He did bring out a snake and dance awhile on stage, but hey, nobody's perfect...

Kidding!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I liked him! I especially enjoyed his rendition of the greeter slash attack dog...was he talking about Carol A.?

Love you!

Ashley M said...

Hum, gotta watch out for those snakes...especially when your from WV :)

so glad you're diggin this new pastor!

love ya