Saturday, October 20, 2007

I'm McFrustrated

My latest addiction - the online McDonald's Monopoly Game. Problem - now I can't get it to work. Maybe I'm impatient, but yesterday it worked fine, today I'm sitting there, just waiting for it to tell me to roll the dice. Not fun.

It's like the Coke Rewards thing. Yeah, we'll reward you, if you can put up with typing in those long, ridiculous codes. I am revolting against the culture. Quit giving me codes!!! Just let me play on my little McDonalds board and collect stickers like the old days!!!

I think I'll go redeem my free McFlurry.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I had a board pretty full of stickers that I'd collected, and then I lost it! I was a little mad myself.

Rachel said...

HA! That's so funny ;D Seth was entering our codes yesterday, and I guess they would only let him enter 10 a day.

PepsiCo. had a promotion a couple of years ago that if you entered so many codes, you could redeem them for an XBox. Seth diligently entered codes every day...he even had friends and family collecting codes for him...he had plenty, even enough to get a couple of XBoxes, I think. But they sold out before he could redeem any of them! What a huge waste!

Side note: Yes, I know. We played the Pepsi game. Sorry Aaron.