Sunday, August 12, 2007

Home

Ah, home.

On Saturday morning, the doctor came by and suggested I could go home a day earlier than expected. I thought he was teasing me, but thankfully, I arrived home around 1:30 in the afternoon.

It's a little hard being home, but not being able to do much. Aaron has been INCREDIBLE with Jonathan, house stuff, and helping me. I just feel like I should be doing...I don't know....something. The hospital is an easy place to recover and not do a whole lot, but coming home is another story.

Last night I also had major Mommy pains from missing my Greggie and Daniel. It's been 7 days since I saw them last and I can't take much more. I know they are having fun in Wisconsin and this is for the best, though. Talking to them on the phone last night about put me over the edge. But I have to remember the energy and strength that I have to recoup before they come home.

So...today we took a short walk down the road, trying to stay in the shade because with my antibiotic, I turn day-glo pink if I'm in the sun. Could be interesting...

3 comments:

Holly said...

I'm glad you made it home! I would be missing my boys something bad if I hadn't seen them for 7days, but you're right, the energy they would take is just too much. Get well soon!

Angele Myska said...

Hey, how 'bout that Starbucks???? I haven't visited your blog in MANY many moons cuz I too am taking a break from the drama/heartache/illness that life can sometimes become when your priorities are messed up...please pray for me and my church body, times are rough but the sun is coming up soon. In the weeks ahead I'll be catching up on all your blogs that I've been missing! Enough about me!

Ashley M said...

Jeannie-
Oh so glad that you're able to be healing at home. We're praying for y'all!

love ya
ash