Friday, August 10, 2007

Day 3

Alright, I'm feelin' pretty good right now so I thought I'd pop into the blog.

Many thanks for the prayers and thoughts for me and my family. Aaron and I can definitely see how God has helped each family member.

Not much to update, feeling better and actually got dressed in PJs today. Last night they had to switch my IV to my other arm. I look like somebody beat me up on both arms pretty good. When they couldn't get an IV in, they said, "we're gonna have to bring in Bill," who apparently is the IV Guru around here. He walks in like Clint Eastwood and took over the situation. I was very glad to see him go. Nuff said.

Looks like I'll be going home Sunday. Thanks again for the encouragement. That's one of my favorite things about blogging. I feel so funny typing away in my hospital room, but it's a great way to connect with the outside world a little bit.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I'm glad you're able to connect w/the online world. They have internet access at Bronson too! Get well, glad you got someone to help w/the IV! Enjoy the quiet while it lasts :)

Janine said...

Jeepers, Jeannie! I am glad to hear that everything went well. I think you must just have a very high pain tolerance. Good thing you do go get checked out! (child birth does that to a gal)