Thursday, July 26, 2012

Free? Yes, Thank You.

One of my favorite new websites this year is www.goinswriter.com.  I love his helpful tips for writing and blogging.  Before he pursued writing full-time, he worked for a non-profit ministry by helping tell stories on their missions website.  On the website for this book, he shares how he needed to be wrecked - to have his life turned upside down in order to become fully alive.

Although the book doesn't come out until the first week of August, YOU, my friend, can read a free exerpt of his book here.  I have started it and I already love it.  If you sign up on his website, you can even get more freebies.  Sweet.



Alright, here's another delicious deal for you.
Remember Made to Crave by Lysa TerKeurst?  Actually, I should read that again soon.  Lysa is the cool chick behind Proverbs31 - a great ministry for Christian women.  Her book Unglued is coming out the beginning of August, but of course, we don't have to wait that long to read a chapter!  Click here to get that good stuff now.  While you're there, watch the book trailer and discover what it means to become unglued!  (Hmm, sounds like me in the car today...)



No comments: