Wednesday, June 06, 2012

To Believe or Not to Believe - Day Two

Oh my goodness.  Seriously?

I was going along this morning, peacefully reading  Day 2 of The Challenge, when this smacked me in the face:  wake up 2 hours earlier and write.  Not check the news, Facebook, or anything else...just write.  Two hours?  Does he know my life?  Does he know my kids? 

And then I realized this was pretty smart.  I'm sure a lot of folks drop out at this point, and man, I'm definitely tempted right now.

Declaring I am a writer is one thing.  I can say anything I want.  I am a runner.  I am a prayer warrior.  It's the action behind the declaration that means everything.

Believing you are a writer equals action.  There are some huge spiritual implications here!  I am feeling like the apostle Thomas tonight:  "I believe!  Help Thou my unbelief!!"

Well.

I guess I'll go to bed now.  Hmpf.

No comments: