Monday, February 06, 2012

My Favorite Things - February Edition

Sharpie pens - the kind that click on top so I don't lose the cap

Reader's Digest on my iPad - lots of great videos and extra features

Old 90s songs on the treadmill - "I've Got the Power! It's gettin it's gettin it's gettin kinda hectic.."

Butter Toffee Almonds in the purple bag by Blue Diamond

The transparency of Tina Fey in Bossypants - not the greatest book ever, but funny photos

This website - www.bryanallain.com - he helps my blog brain stay motivated

And this website - www.rabbitroom.com - great music reviews and superb writing about art/faith

Okay, one more website - www.iamsecond.com - testimonies from athletes/actors, inspiring

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter - this stuff is awesome. Try Brown Sugar, honey.

Looking at old scrapbooks and remembering moments you'd forgotten.

Cool moleskine notebooks sold now in Target!  One can never have too many...

No comments: