Thursday, November 10, 2011

Top Ten Reasons I Love Teaching


10. I get to carry a pointy stick like this one and wield it like a ninja. 
      Not really, but I'd love to try this sometime.

9.  Shopping for school clothes.  For myself.

8.  Getting birthday and Christmas presents from students. 

7.  Talking about my favorite books and getting paid for it.

6.   Having a spectacular library across the hall.

5.   Office supplies rock my world. 

4.   I'm much better at decorating my classroom than my own home.

3.   It's kind of like doing stand-up comedy everyday.  Especially when I'm teaching grammar. 
      It's a riot.

2.   Fire Drills!!  It's like extra recess!

1.   I know, you think I'm going to say "June, July, and August."  Not so, Nemo. 
      The answer is:  students.  They make me happy.  They make me laugh.  They make me food. 
      I love them.

No comments: