Friday, March 07, 2008

You Asked For It

Alright, now this is humbling. You people will not leave me alone about the belly shots, so here you go. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Sweet Mama at my shower this week. It was such an amazing time. Different individuals prayed for each member of our family - Aaron, me, the boys, and new baby - and that was the best gift of the night. I'll never forget that.

The closet of a diva. Aaron prefers that I leave the tags on until her arrival...ya never know!

And I believe my mother referred to this as the "beached whale" pose. Thanks, Mom.

11 comments:

Holly said...

you look great! I was MUCH bigger than that...lol :)

Beth Wilmot said...

Love it! Can't wait to get to hold that little bundle of pink joy!

Ashley M said...

My beautiful pregnant friend...

praying for you and i love you

lil' kk said...

Please! You are more beautiful than ever!

Shelly Buck said...

you are positively glowing!!!

Jana said...

Wow. At least you don't have 4 chins like I had. I'm sure you are ready to deliver that beautiful little girl. Say hi to your Mom for me.

Love,

Jana

*Kelli~Jo* said...

I'm telling ya what... I'm getting so excited about this little girl!!! The pinks, purples, ruffles, and bows are too adorable. I loved the pic of the closet. I hope you and your Mama are having a good time. P.S. You so don't look like a beached whale... just a cute pregnant belly! It's a beautiful thing and don't you forget it!! Luv ya always! :)

mordy said...

love you, love your belly.

Rachel said...

You are gorgeous, my friend. Enjoy the last few weeks of what may be your last pregancy.

Love you!

mordy said...

i don't usually watch american idol, but did you catch david whatever's version of 'imagine'? at first i was like, 'oh, no, don't do it, young champion...' which is the same reaction i have when someone starts to sing whitney only it was multiplied by about a million...then i was like, 'whoa,' and was teary-eyed by the time he was done.

Holly said...

A true beauty! Love you and can't wait to meet that little girl!