Monday, October 08, 2007

Sunday Morning Conversations

Where: Yesterday morning in church, as Communion was being passed

Who: Daniel and Gregory

Why: Because they can't whisper quietly, and that makes it funnier

It's awfully quiet right before the juice comes to us, and my children begin this dialogue in their best stage whispers:

Daniel: "HERE COMES THE BLOOD!"

Gregory: "IT'S NOT BLOOD, DANIEL, IT'S JUICE!!"

Daniel: "BUT THEY CALL IT BLOOD!!"

Gregory: "IT'S GRAPEJUICE, DANIEL!!"

I thought the woman behind us would have to leave. It was highly enjoyable.

5 comments:

Holly said...

LOL...gotta love the things kis say!

Rachel said...

hilARious! I love your kids. By the way, I figured out the youtube thing. Thanks for your help ;D

Ashley M said...

Ha! That show runs so vividly in my mind. Do you think we could get a replay? Patrick called me cracking up after he read this little conversation... too funny, my friend.

thanks for sharing!
see you FRIDAY!

Jaena said...

This made me literally laugh out loud, Jeannie. Hilarious! Congratulations on your pregnancy too.

Rangerdavie said...

amazing