Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Too Cold tttoooo tttyppe

Here's what I would write about if I had more time, stamina, and feeling in my fingers:

1) Why a hearty, loud belly laugh is like oxygen.

2) How the internet has made people feel like they are entitled to information.

3) What I wanted to say to the server at Pizza Hut when she told us they were out of Personal Pan Pizzas. (It was like the time in Galveston, TX when McDonalds was out of nuggets....I do have to write about that sometime...)

4) Why Minnesotans aren't very friendly (many theories)

5) Why it makes my brother laugh when I say "BREFFMINTS!" (You have to be an old fan of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air...)

6) Good books I read last year...that one's coming, hopefully.

7) Why men believe a 1/2 ton pick-up will not crack through a frozen lake, but don't believe in God.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I would love to hear your theories of why Minnesotans are so unfriendly-let's compare notes!

And, to tell you the truth, I AM curious to hear what you wanted to tell the server ;)

Take care, see you tonight!

Jen said...

too bad you left texas friend! its 71 and sunny today!

Anonymous said...

I just laughed out loud about "Breffmints"...never change my friend...never. ev