Sunday, March 05, 2006

More Useless Facts, Continued

Here's one of those emails going around that might drive you crazy, but I thought I'd post it here, just for kicks. You were to put an X by the things you had done in your life...

Smoked a cigarette
Drank so much you threw up...no,but once pretended to be drinking to look cool…what an idiot
Crashed a friend's car ….no, but I did get a speeding ticket in a friend’s car
Stolen a car
X Been in love…still am
X Been dumped…ah, the junior high memories are flooding back
Shoplifted candy
Been laid off/fired
X Quit your job…more like I was promoted to motherhood
Been in a fist fight..haven’t used my fists, but given some good shoves…
Snuck out of your parent's house…it would've taken all night just to get down the driveway!
X Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back…like I said, junior high years…
Been arrested
Gone on a blind date
X Skipped school …just a few college classes sometimes
Seen someone die
X Been to Canada
Been to Mexico
X Been on a plane
X Been lost..and I’ve also been lost in LOST…
X Been on the opposite side of the country…north, south, east, and west, baby
X Gone to Washington, DC…and watched a bunch of my friends get in trouble for trying to sing the national anthem, for crying out loud. No demonstrations in the Lincoln Memorial! Heaven forbid!
X Swam in the ocean… but I preferred the pool
X Felt like dying …again, junior high
X Cried yourself to sleep….ditto
X Played cops and robbers...except we call it good guys and bad guys in the Reid house
Recently colored with crayons..we’re into markers around here
Sang karaoke …not officially
X Paid for a meal with only coins
X Done something you told yourself you wouldn't
X Made prank phone calls ..holly k. made me do it
X Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose... I made holly k. do this once
X Caught a snowflake on your tongue
X Danced in the rain..more like ran and skipped and laughed with my boys
Written a letter to Santa Claus….naaah, I knew who buttered my bread
X Been kissed under the mistletoe
X Watched the sun rise with someone you care about …baby Daniel on the island of Anguilla
X Blown bubbles
Made a bonfire on the beach
Crashed a party
X Gone roller-skating …but it was during junior high, so it wasn’t fun…
X Ice-skating …with holly k. at King’s Island in Ohio – holly k. and I had some good times
X Any nicknames? J.R., Myrna, Jean Bean

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very fun! Hey, I know you've told me before but where did the nickname Myrna come from?