Thursday, October 23, 2014

You Are Enough

I work with many teenage girls on a daily basis, so I am always looking for books and writers that speak "their language."
 
Kate Conner is hitting the center of the target with this one: 10 Things for Teen Girls is a book I wish I could put in the hands of every one of my girls.
 
 

 
And if you are someone who strives to love teen girls by speaking truth into their lives, check this out for yourself:


 
 
What books are encouraging you right now in your circle of influence?


1 comment:

Lyli @3-D Lessons for Life said...

Jeannie,
It is lovely to connect with you today through Annie's link up. This looks like such a great resource. Thanks for sharing.

A book that was really valuable to me when I was teaching teens was & Checkpoints by Andy Stanley.