Friday, March 09, 2012

Freestyle Friday 3-9-12

It's new!

It's funky and fresh like D.J. Jazzy Jeff!
If you're old enough to know who that is, I salute you.

It's FREESTYLE FRIDAY!  I'm starting a new feature where every Friday I serve up a few smokin' links that have caught my attention over the week.

What to expect?  Mmm, a little bit of everything! Here we go...

~ This short article helped me realize that the One Essential Habit Of Every Effective Leader isn't as mysterious as I think it is.  Very freeing!


~ For those of you who like to blog yourself, this is a really helpful link on Finding Your Blog's Unique Voice or any writing in general.


~ Sometimes I am just plain sick of Housework.  It feels like shoveling the sidewalk while it's still snowing!  This encouraged me.

~ And this is just a hilarious video about trying to be fluent in our native tongue, English.  Brian Regan kills me again.

Let me know what you think of Freestyle Friday! 

And thanks for reading.  I'm having fun and I hope you are, too.

No comments: