Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Blogging with an iPad

Alright, folks.

I have been playing with my iPad for a few months now. I. Am. Slow. This is what I've learned.

You are now reading my first post written on my iPad. Ooh, look, I can even post a photo! Gold star for me!



This picture was taken in Wall Drug, South Dakota this past summer. I told Aaron this would be my permanent expression if we had another baby.

In other news, today was the first day of school. There are a lot of papers and backpacks in our house that need my attention right now. Oh, and I should probably figure out lesson plans for tomorrow.

One day at a time, one day at a time...

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

For some reason, "Jeannie, the Indian girl just doesn't seem like the right fit." Maybe it's because Indian girls are big into camping. Life in a tepee? I think not! lol