Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Have you met Armie Hammer?


Well, there he is.  Yes, he's the "twins" from the movie "Social Network," which I have not seen. 

More importantly (I think :) he played a young Billy Graham in the movie "Billy," which is an interesting film about Billy and his friendship with Charles Templeton, an evangelist friend who later became an atheist. 

Well, I just felt it my duty to inform the masses that Armie Hammer will play the Prince in "Snow White" - a movie coming out with Julia Roberts as the Wicked ...Queen?  Witch?  I can't remember. 

Now, this is not to be confused with another Snow White movie coming out at the same time called "Snow White and the Huntsman" -- that one stars Kristen Stewart as Snow White and Viggo Mortensen (ARAGORN!!) as the Huntsman.  They both sound pretty groovy to me. 

What is it with Hollywood and fairy tales?  Didn't see Red Riding Hood, but what's next?  Humpty Dumpty? 

No comments: