Monday, November 29, 2010

Yes, This is a Post About Bathrooms

 I have to show you this. 
I got my mother-in-law's permission to photograph her bathrooms -just a little disclaimer, there.
This is my mother-in-law's finished upstairs bathroom.  It is beyond any adjectives I could conjure up...
Here is the view when you enter....


 Aren't those arches gorgeous?


 Here is her vanity (and me taking the picture from the shower...)



And this.  *Sigh* 
  Designed by my amazing father-in-law who I am sure is currently awed by the architecture and design of his heavenly home.  He could be building something right now, having a great time....

I could not bring myself to shower in this bathroom.  She offered, but I refused.  It's like a sacred place, which I know sounds silly, but....it just is.



Plus, I have this gorgeous downstairs bathroom to enjoy....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wowzas that is nice