Monday, July 12, 2010

I've Been Down South, Ya'll

It's my first day back home after a road trip with the family to Oklahoma to visit the McBrides. We had a great time and you know I'll share pictures soon, but right now groceries and laundry are on my DO IT NOW!!! list.


I'm filled to the brim with good memories, talks, silly moments. The thing about Ashley and Patrick is that she is so much like me, and Patrick is so much like Aaron...so we totally get each other. They were friends to us in Houston when we felt adrift in a sea of unfamiliarity. They watched our boys; they were thr first to meet baby Jonny, and the only ones who really understand the "Texas Days."

Friendship comes and goes in seasons, but it's nice to have a tight bond over the years, no matter where God places us on our journeys.

No comments: