Monday, May 17, 2010

Golden


Yesterday, Aaron took the boys fishing in the afternoon, so I took Hope for a bike ride into Spicer. You couldn't ask for a more beautiful day. She loves riding behind me....and sticking her hands down the back of my pants...

Hope at the park -- it's amazing how much more mobile she is this year. Didn't need my help much at all!

Stopping at DQ to see our favorite cone maker -- KK!!

When we got home, the boys were playing baseball in the front yard with neighbor buddies. Daddy pitched and kept everything civil, for the most part.

After a full week of rain last week, we were all drunk with sunshine and warm temperatures. As I watch my kids enjoying the weather, enjoying life, I remind myself,

these are the golden days

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved this blog so much! It does my heart good to see you and Aaron enjoying these years that fly by so quickly.
Mom

Ashley M said...

Whoa, MJR. Who does Hope look like now!? I kind of think there is a little Kayla in there. And you. And your mom. SO weird. I love seeing you have fun. Let's chat soon, mmmmk?