Thursday, March 04, 2010

Jonny Big Fella


It's hard to choose just one photo for Jonathan. He's our resident Jim Carrey and his expressions keep us entertained.

Jonny came into our lives when we lived in Texas. Hands-down the easiest delivery of all 4 of my babies. And he's continued to be an easy-going, "where's the party?" kind of kid. If you're familiar with birth order, he's a typical third born: funny, playful, social, and just great to have around.


The challenges with Jonathan are usually VOLUME related. He does everything LOUDLY, but probably because he just wants to be heard in this house of six.

Aaron and I are feeling a little sadness to see J. grow - the last "little boy" in our house. He noticed this week that Jonny doesn't say "ree" anymore. As in, "That's REE cool!" Now he's learned to pronouciate "really" and that's the death of "ree".


I also love the pure energetic affection of my 3rd son. He'll give me the sweetest hugs and kisses I could ask for. I do get a little nervous, though, as he will put his hands on my cheeks and kiss me softly on the lips. Hide your daughters!!


2 comments:

Rachel said...

He sounds JUST like Mathias!

Anonymous said...

Awww....that just left me wanting to see him and give him a hug. He is so special....I wonder what God had in store for him too.
Mom