Being with Beth for those few precious hours reminded me of something simple but so important: Women MUST take time for their friends. They have to stop and recharge every once in awhile. Too often we get together with a friend or two and think, "Man, that was great and I wish I could do it more often" but we aren't intentional about planning for it. Then we wonder why we feel lonely or isolated.
- Practically attacking Beth when she got off the plane in Minneapolis
- The delight of exploring a place we'd never been before
- The movie "Knowing" should be entitled "We KNOW you'll hate this movie"
- Cheesecake Factory / Which Wich - cool sandwich shop
- Reading, reading, reading - we can't get enough
- Stumbling onto a cool garden with fountains/sculptures in Scottsdale