Saturday, January 03, 2009

I've fallen in love...

With this sweet little machine:

Aaron surprised me with this beauty for Christmas/Anniversary. I've had a Sony CyberShot for YEARS, and it's done it's time. The little bugger worked hard through the births of children, and numerous toddler antics, but we were ready to move on to bigger and better things.

Needless to say, I took a lot of pictures this week with family in town and a new toy to play with.

Taking a family picture is never easy. Oh well, we tried. Grandma and Greg at Applebees!

What you can't hear are my delighted giggles at getting great shots inside for once in my life...

Our "studio shots" turned out pretty good! My brother, Doug, and his wife Kelli. LOVE this shot! Up next: Scenes from a Bowling Alley...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

SaWeet! Way to go, Aaron; THE perfect gift!

Anonymous said...

That is a really good gift....and hey!! you should put the pictures from bowling on there..haha the one of me you and aaron is priceless!!