This is the restaurant Carnavale (sp?) where we ate dinner in the city before heading out to see a show.
Steve and Anne (thanks to Steve for putting all this together - AWESOME!)
Syna and I getting ready for a night out
After dinner we saw "Wicked" (based on the novel by Gregory MacGuire - all about OZ, primarily the Wicked Witch of the West). I wasn't supposed to take pictures, but I took this blurry one after the show was over. That's a map of OZ on the stage, and notice the dragon on top that they put into action during the show.
I usually rate a vocal performance on how many times I got goosebumps, so this show was definitely a TEN. Amazing talent, amazing performances! Made me want to be in a musical NOW...
- Going to the Steel Mill with Aaron and finding out all the things I never wanted to know about the Steel industry.
- Eating lunch at the Cheesecake Factory (oh how I miss you) with friends
- The Magnificent Mile (and saying "OMni Hotel" like Oprah)
- Laughing A LOT
- Playing a scavenger hunt-team building activity and winning!! (My normally dormant competitive side going crazy...)
- Willow Creek Community Church - amazing (especially when you sit in the 4th row) and hearing an awesome message from Gary Haugen, director of International Justice Mission