Monday, November 03, 2008

Generations...oh, and candy reviews

Hope spread the love around from family member to family member: Grammy Stuart
Grammy Nita

Grampy Max- entertaining as always

Grampy Stuart - calling her, "Pumpkin Seed!"

We had a fun weekend -- headed over to the Harvest Church Party Friday night with Uncle Nick and Aunt Beth and cousins. On the hayride, Daniel grabbed my shoulder and declared, "This is the best time in my whole life!!"

I perused the candy the next day and took a few pieces, I confess. The new chocolate skittles are just too much like weird jelly beans. The Reese Peanut Butter Cup with caramel is okay, but you can't mess with a classic, you know? All it takes to make me happy is a shiny red Krackle, thank you very much.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, "pumpkin seed" that's adorable!

Unknown said...

what's a krackle?

Jeannie said...

http://www.candyfavorites.com/Hershey-Miniatures-Bulk-pr-1605.html