Wednesday, June 04, 2008

The Gang's All Here

I've been meaning to put these pictures up for awhile now. I don't think I officially blogged about Aaron's younger brother Nick and his family moving to town!
If you had told me that these 3 brothers and their families would live within five miles of each other, I would have fallen over laughing. But, here we are! God is good.
These pics were taken a few weeks ago, on Greggie's birthday. I just love his toothless look, don't you? As if the freckles and red hair weren't mischeivious looking enough...

Nick and Beth have 3 little girls, and this is MaryLou, the youngest

MMMmmmm - more cousins means more birthday parties, which means more cake! Lucy (the middle daughter) with KayKay :)

Catching a shot of little brother - he is still working for Heritage, but was allowed to move to the midwest, where he travels a lot anyway.


Beth with her oldest daughter, Susan, and baby girl

I have seen some cool things from my boys when they are with these little girls. Daniel loves to push MaryLou on the baby swings, and I even caught Greggie helping Lucy with her coat. They show some sweet sides I don't get to see all that often...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Awe, how sweet! Love it!