Thursday, May 01, 2008

Weekend Getaway, or How Mama Kept from Losing Her Ever-Lovin' Mind

This has officially been the longest winter I've ever experienced, so when it looked like we were going to get another weekend with snow, I pleaded with Aaron for a spontaneous getaway.
There's a cool Holiday Inn with a waterpark that was built last year outside Minneapolis, and that's where we took our crew for some desperately needed distraction.
The waterpark has a Venetian theme, so here are the guys in their gondola...

"Daddy's coming to get me!!"
Cool Photo Ops


3 comments:

Unknown said...

fun. :)

Rachel said...

OoooOOO, FUN! I wanna go! The kids would LOVE it! You're such a SuperMama!

Lynnette said...

Hi Jeannie! Where is this place in the twin cities, I want to tell my friends Anne and Taylor who live in Northfield and have four boys, she as well would probably love a get away! Oh and congratulations on your new baby girl she is just the sweetest thing!