Thursday, April 10, 2008

Baby Girl and All That

Ah, it's been a whilrwind couple 'o weeks. I told Aaron it feels like we added 3 children, not just 1 to our family. But it's getting a little more "normal" and I don't feel as overwhelmed as I did a few days ago.

Mom and Dad are driving here now, coming to get their first glimpse of their new granddaughter. Looking forward to the extra hands!

I'll try to post some new pictures soon...I'm guessing she'll have blue eyes, but that's still up for debate :)

2 comments:

Heidi said...

OH, she's a BEAUTY, Jeannie. Congratulations, you rock star.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jeannie, Aaron, and big brothers on the arrival of Hope. She's beautiful! I'm sure your having a ball with all the "pink" and "frills" that go along with having a girl. We're looking forward to seeing everyone this summer. We're planning on coming to Superior for Matt and Theresa's wedding. Hang in there (with the balancing act). I'm glad you have help on the way. Also, I agree....Michael John's departure was too sad and too soon! Definitely one of my faves.
Paula O'Connor