Saturday, November 10, 2007

saturday morning

...and what's happening, you say?

My Creative Memories Holiday Open House today, 9:30-2, come on by!

Tonight, Kaela and I are going over to the High School to see their performance of "Les Mis" - I can't wait. I haven't been to something like that in a loooong time. "Do you hear the people sing? Singing the song of angry men?" That's all I remember from that song...oooh, and "I Dreamed a Dream" should be good, too.

Tomorrow our new senior pastor, Mike Gibbons, will be preaching at church. He was voted in unanimously - pretty shocking for a church our size, but looking forward to what God has in store. Still working on a song I'm doing with the choir tomorrow - "Still" by Reuben Morgan. Grabbed it off itunes and listening like crazy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it is the music of a people who will not be slaves again, when the beating of your heart (bang on your chest during that part) echoes the beating of the drums, there is a life about to start when tomorrow comes...
red and black is my favorite. :D