Monday, July 02, 2007

Scenes from the Heartland

This is why I go to Ohio, even if I practically lose my mind in the airport with a 2 year old. Ohio is where it all started and it pulls me back time and time again...

Uncle Doug might be over 6 feet tall, but he's still a little boy :)

My Grandpa, who still calls me "darling"
Grandma (love to know what she's thinking here)
Family dinners - keep passin' the dishes or you get in trouble!

Relaxing in the back yard after a big meal -- this is what we do best.
Kelli, thanks for taking these pictures! Thank goodness I found my camera this week.

3 comments:

Holly said...

sounds like you had a good time!

Anonymous said...

Very cool new blog set up! And you're welcome for the picture takin. I enjoy taking them. I think Marge saw me trying to take her picture and was thinking, "I wish that girl wasn't so camera happy." She's such a sweet lady and you're so blessed to have such an awesome family. I'm glad to be apart of it too!

I MISS YOU already!! I need my sister-in-law. :(

Susan said...

I totally want to come there and stay for like a month...it looks so peaceful! I am very jealous!

Sue Simpson