Monday, October 02, 2006

You Have to See This!

To the right is a link to my brother-in-law's website, Nick Reid for Congress. His new TV commercial is up and running and you can watch it right on his website now! It's so cool! There are only a few weeks left, so please help us in praying for them and this incredible opportunity. Please pray for his first debate this Friday, too!

Also, I have a link to a website called "African Daylight." I remember when Rachel was just a little girl in Superior, Wisconsin, but now she and her husband are missionaries in South Africa. The photographs on this website will take your breath away. Her older brother, Micah, is one of Nick's best friends. I love the quotes on their website, too. Enjoy!

And here is a picture of all of us outside our house last week. My sister-in-law took a bunch of pictures, but we may have to try again. It was such a windy day and Jonathan was not a happy camper most of the time. Challenging!

7 comments:

Angele Myska said...

beautiful family! and everyone's looking at the camera, fingers NOT in their noses or mouths or anyone else's noses or mouths...very impressive!

Unknown said...

y'all are wearing superman colors, red, yellow,and blue. (yes, it was the summer of smallville at our house.)

Ashley M said...

Precious family. I miss you guys.

Jen said...

Great pic girlie! What a good looking group of guys and mom. I've really got to get cracking on some pics of my 2.

Jason Grate- Ordinary Extraordinary- Simple Stories of Lessons learned said...

Gosh I miss you guys. I think the picture is breathtaking-you all look very peaceful and happy. Tell Nick we're pulling for him and praying as well!

Josh Buck said...

Are you kidding? Try again? You guys look like a bunch of hotties!!! Jonathan looks sooo much like Daniel when he was a baby. Too cute. Miss you.

Carrie said...

This is an adorable picture! Your family is so cute! We really miss you guys! And happy belated b'day! My big day (30!) is next week! Augh! It is coming all too soon! Love ya!